Jan 29, 2009

Tata Indicom: SMS @ 1 paise

Good news for all Tata Indicom Customers. As most of them would already know, that Tata Indicom have introduced a new Night SMS Scheme, 'SMS @ 1 Paise'. In this scheme you would be charged Rs.0.1/- for all Local SMS from 9 pm to 8am. To subscribe to this scheme you would need to send an sms "SMS <NIGHTSMS>" to 12524. A monthly charge of Rs.59/- would be deducted from your balance. This scheme can also be activated by Electronic Recharge of Rs.59/-.

Summarized detail of the Scheme

Tata Indicom Night SMS Pack Plan

For More details call Customer Care or check this LINK.

For any Doubts or Queries, Comment. :)
------------
Why check daily this site for New Contest, Offers, Freebies etc Get it directly in your Inbox -
Subscribe by Email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Feel free to surf to my webpage - binary options strategy

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see internet and on world-wide-web I found this web site as a best site
for newest updates.

my web blog cedarfinance.com