Jan 28, 2009

FutureBazaar: Watches @ Rs.199/-

Thought of posting about this great Deal with you.. Was searching through FutureBazaar (a venture of Future Group Idea) to find something to gift, to my friend on his coming birthday.  So landed on this beautiful casual watch by ‘Casuals’ for just Rs.199/- . Yeah, a perfect gift right..!! Though, it’s not a Branded or say not of a famous brand, I still find it worth buying. Hope, my friend likes it, as I am really impressed with the design.Well, I am even thinking of getting one for myself. J

And yup about the site, I have also ordered few things from FutureBazar and really would like to recommend to all online shoppers, as they are quick in delivering the product. Though the first time a ordered a watch a year ago, it took around 8-10 days for the delivery. But, later other products where delivered within a week.

Anyways, you can also check out the other products available on their site as currently they are having a Mega Discount Festival named “Sabse Saste Teen Din” in affiliation with BigBazaar.

Anyways, just thought of sharing the model which I selected for my friend.



They also have few more models availbale there for both Boys and Girls and its worth taking a look. So, gift a cool watch to your Miss/Mr Valentine.. :)

Click Here to view details for other watches...

(Note: The Shipping and Handling price is Rs.30/- so the total amount for the Watch is Rs.229/-)


For any Doubts or Queries, Comment. :)
------------
Why check daily this site for New Contest, Offers, Freebies etc Get it directly in your Inbox -
Subscribe by Email

0 comments: