Jan 15, 2009

Recieved 2 Free Tickets - Buzz18


Remember, I did posted about Buzz18's Free Chandni Chowk to China Tickets Contest, well I to did participated in it and tried my luck.. And this afternoon I recieved the Free 2 Tickets to Chandni Chowk to China... yaaayyyyy...
Well, I have attached the picture of the free tickets. So, I guess this would motivate us, to more participate in the contest we always look around the net and ignore thinking, 'My Luck not that Good', well theres always nothing harm try.. isnt it..!!
Well, if you do to win any contest please do inform and share your experience, this 
would also help to check the genuniety of the contest holding sites.. 

Free Tickets to Chandi Chowk to China


Have Fun.. Keep Contesting...!!
Signing Off..
- Mr. Sanju


For any Doubts or Queries, Comment. :)
------------
Why check daily this site for New Offers, Get it directly in your Inbox -
Subscribe by Email

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lucky dog..
I 2 participated in it. and did not win.. :(

Congrats

Anonymous said...

congrats

Mr. Sanju said...

Thanx Guys..!!

@ Vital: haha..well hope next time I would be abusing you for winning.. :p